|
Anthem Of Broken Heart
It was all of a sudden i see, What the fuck you've tryin on me ? Damn you god, supposed to warn me, Not now, its too late now as i see, I said its fuckin late, can't you see ! Explain me what the fuck all this ? I wait'd all the while just for this ? Hey, what the heck you wanna show me ? This isn't what i wanted to see ! Damn you god, and all your world too, Its worst like a hell now all i knew. Now its too late for me, can you see ? The only ship had turn'd away from me, Is that the fucking fate you gave for me ? Thats not so cool damn you, not so cool, I said its not cool, can't you hear me ? I know what the real shit now, All she said i can see them now, See them now, in a different way now, Shit, like a piece of shit i'm now, She lied to me, all the time till now, She could have told me, should have told me, Now i'm burnin like these, can't she see ? She could have show'd me somethin, So i could had felt it rather than nothin, Something that could warned me for real, At least its betta than standin ther still, Shit fuck, you lied to me all for what ? And show'd me now, right after i was fuck'd, It looks like you play'd a game all the while, And i was that fool n play'd very well too, What the fuck you've been tryin to proof ? Is it that i'm totally a fuck'd up fool ? I said you lied to me, so fuck you too ! ... .. . End Note Now i realize that this whole thing is just a crap, its just totally wrong. She didn't lie to me. I'm sorry dear. I hope this will remind me of my mistake and not to repeat it again. Moral of the story; i'm really a total idiot. Think well before making a decision. Don't curse the god again, curse yourself. Control your anger, its no different than lust. | |
Welcome To My Blog Age: 20 Birthday: 20.02.1985 Zodiac: Picses Bloodtype: X+ Website: Listening: Writing: Writing this blog Playing: NFS Carbon Reading: Mood: Damn Happy Quote: "For fuck sake, just let me die now !" Text-based MMORPG: Darkthrone Best Cheat Site : Happysurfer 1. Upcoming games screenshot : Dimitri and Fable's Expansion Set 2. Chapter V of his history December 2005 l November 2006 l December 2006 l January 2007 l MMORPG DarkThrone Friendster people online hits. Powered By: |