A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from blogger.com
Saturday, December 03, 2005:

Half 2 Half


The weight falls on me,
Its not painful but sweet,
How long more shall i wait,
Thou all my life wait i can,
But wait can't be forever,
Thats for sure.

For all i have is one life,
And all i ask for is one love,
For that, a denial i can't accept,
So no propose i could ever dare,
But then i begin to wonder,
Whats the purpose then for me ?

Can you tell me,
If love is a matter of two sides ?
Can you tell me,
Its love if only its declared to one ?
Can you tell me,
If love needs reasons and purpose ?

I've spent much of my life,
Still no answer i could see,
But i do need an explaination for this,
It gave so much of confusion in me,
Can you tell me which one should it be ?
Love is all about passion,truth and loyal,
Or it's just about sex, lies and betrayal.


...
..
.

End Note
I knew the answer now, i'm clear that i shouldn't just follow what others do. If those around me love just for sex, doesn't mean i have to follow them too. Moral of the story; make my own judgement about something without being influenced by others. Don't give a shit about love. I'm too useless to be a boyfriend. Never ever fall in love with another girl again. Never ever.


|