A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from blogger.com
Thursday, December 07, 2006: Bored Of Me ?

Bored Of Me ?

Finally, she got bored of me. Even thou i'm already expecting this to happen, i didn't expect it would happen so early. We've been in relationship for just a month and six days and she already got bored of me. What the fuck am i suppose to do ? I wish i can tell her that i don't want her to love me coz of sympathize. I rather wish she leave me than forcing herself to be with me and love me against her own will.

I kept asking again and again bout it and now she got irritated and called me being pessimistic. Well, i wish she is in my place now and i wish she can feel how hurt it feels when your loved one told you dat you are boring ! I dont think she will call me being pessimistic ever again.


Its all must be coz of that so-called good looking nice guy, Dhinesh. But i cant blame him thou, my girlfriend too gorgeous dat she attract almost every guy dat knows her and also he don't know she is in relationship with me. Life so fuck'd up today. I hate this !!! I wonder whats coming up next..



|