A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from blogger.com
Sunday, December 10, 2006: Jealous !!

Jealous

She is jealous over him. Why ? I think its not only bcoz he used to love her and now going out with another girl, i think its also bcoz he is fucking good looking !! If only he looks like some 3rd degree burn zebra face, i can bet a million she wont get jealous even thou he really really love her till willing to die for her. Now i understand, its all bcoz of the look. She wish her boyfriend is tall and good looking like him too, thats why. If only i'm a very very good looking guy, let say like becks then i can bet another million she wont get jealous over him coz i'm much better looking. This guy dinesh really pissing me off and god, you too.



|