A glowing soul, Tainted Black. And silver hair Stained with blood. You left us all With no hope. Walk the path Paved with ashes. Feel the thorns, Hear the screams. An angel bright, A lonely wing. The wounds so deep Scarred your heart. Judgement Day - Meteor is coming, Drawing nearer, Consume in fire. I always know I am your god. A smile so sad Upon your death; Relieved to leave, A pain to end. No feelings left That's what I am. A one winged angel, Here left to die.
A Fallen Angel.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from blogger.com
Tuesday, January 23, 2007: Final Blow

Final Blow

Finally its over.. those 7 explaination i sent was my last words for you. I have lotsa regret. I regret being with you, you are my first girlfriend, i had my first almost everything with you and it ended with such humiliating way. I wish i never had relationship with you. If only i know earlier that you gonna leave me for that fucking asshole, i'd rather not been with you at all. You hurt me for all those time, so many fucking time, i could tolerate it for you. But now you were hurt once and already leaving me. For fuck sake, once you decided to leave, even a simple mistake will look like a big problem for you. I wish i can say FUCK OFF right on your face but i'm not so fucking cruel like you. Yes.. you are cruel.. how could you do this to me ? Where are all your fucking promises ? Now.. go with him.. be fucking happy with him !!! One day, one guy will leave you for another girl because she looks better and then you'll understand how hurt i felt. Then, i hope you'll recall what you have done to me and regret it.


And ohw, not to forget that big fat bullshit you said. You'd have left me for that drunk bastard even if i look like John Abraham ? Ohw my god, fuck this world will you. This bullshit is too much even to be heard by anyone and i'm so unlucky to be the one. Thats the biggest bullshit i've ever heard from anyone.



|